Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ute givers...

Utah wants it's land back! Right now more than half of Utah is federal land. What the?? Utah governor Herbert is fed up with the feds and is trying to get the federal government to relinquish the land by 2014. I've never really understood why the federal government has more rights or say, about what happens with land than the actual state the land is in does. Look at North Dakota, if the land they are drilling in was owned by the federal government I have no doubt they wouldn't have given them permission to drill, which has given the state a great kick start to their economy and a crap ton of money. Call me crazy but I think the state government knows what's better for it's people and land that the federal government does. It says in the article that Arizona is giving the same deadline to the feds. Oh how I love Jan Brewer! Read the article here

No comments:

Post a Comment