Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Obama administration says "take the stories down" and the media says "how high?"



Anyone else nervous that the White House tells news agencies to remove articles... and they do it?! For some reason I seriously doubt that the Bush administration could have made a similar request and the Huffington Post would've complied.

What am I rambling about you ask? Well, Obama's oldest daughter Malia went to Mexico with 12 of her friends, you know, as all 13 year old girls do and shortly after reporting the story, the reports started mysteriously disappearing... Now I'm not even going to ask how much this is going to cost the tax payers, cause I'm sure 25 secret service agents, a private jet and a oh so cool hotel stay come cheap. My main concern is that the media only reports what the Obama's want them to and yes I remember the 2008 election, so I shouldn't be surprised but this even goes above and beyond the normal biased media I am used to.

Read The Blaze article here

No comments:

Post a Comment