Monday, March 5, 2012

Liberal hypocrisy at it's finest.

So the end of the world as we know it (sorry for getting the R.E.M. song stuck in your head) has now come to pass because yes, Rush Limbaugh called someone a slut. Which is weird because all the liberals I know can't tell me enough that Rush is a hack and nobody cares what he says... But oddly enough that is ALL I have heard about the last few days. The liberals are outraged that a male talk show host called a woman a slut... Wait, I mean they are outraged that a conservative male talk show host called a liberal woman a slut, cause I don't remember a big deal being made (and by that I mean at the very least a few facebook status') when MSNBC talk show host Ed Shultz (liberal)called Laura Ingraham (conservative) a slut. So besides the politics, whats the difference? It's just another ploy by the left to change the subject, we want to talk about the economy, gas prices and the unemployment rate and they want to talk about women not getting free birth control and the fact that Rush called someone a name. Which is more important to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment