Monday, March 12, 2012

Gym Memberships for all!

I am so sick of conservatives trying to control us. They are trying to say that the government shouldn't mandate that all insurance companies cover contraceptives? Who are they to say that I can't make other people pay for decisions I make? It only makes sense that if everyone would stop being greedy and just pitch in, then those of us who want to use contraceptives could get them free!

This brings me to my next complaint... Can anyone tell me why we have to pay for our own gym memberships? I want to work out, but I can't afford the membership fees. There are only 2 ways to solve this issue.

1) The government should mandate that all health care providers cover gym memberships.
2) The government should take over and run all of the gyms throughout the country and just allow free access to those that can't afford to pay taxes. The people that already pay taxes can clearly afford to pay their own membership fees, because they make enough to pay taxes. It totally makes sense!

It's not fair that I don't get to work out just because I can't afford to pay the fees to those greedy capitalist that care more about their profits than my personal physique! Now I know what the conservatives are going to say... Why should we pay for you to work out! We are greedy and only like to sit on piles of money and watch people suffer. My answer is, stop being greedy and quit trying to control my life!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...the 1% always get cheeseburgers and the rest get hamburgers..so unfair! I think the government should at least throw us some Velveeta!

    ReplyDelete