Friday, May 4, 2012

Smack down, Sean Hannity style

So an Occupy guy goes on the Sean Hannity show and in true liberal fashion makes fun of not only the host but Fox News in general. The great thing is later when he admits he's never seen the Hannity show before... Anyway, let's get to the problems we face and who's to blame. This just in, blaming Bush has gotten old so... Let's blame the NYPD? Serious? He is honestly saying that the NYPD sent down criminals to Zuccotti Park to make them look bad? Umm from the pics I have seen of the so called movement, their nappy dreads stuffed under a dirty knit cap, that sits high on their unwashed bodies sporting a dingy brown/ torn in all the gross places Che tee and shorts that were pants in a previous life makes them look bad enough, they def don't need any help from the police. But at least he did come with evidence to back up his claim, he said cause the N.Y. Times said so... Oh well then, it must be true, cause they have proven to be an unbiased hard hitting journalistic organization... Maybe it's just me but if I had files that proved NYPD sent rapist down to the park... I would have made sure I brought them, even if it meant I didn't have room for my oh so 90's facial hair. How delusional do you have to be to say, housing, dental, medical and transportation should be FREE! Do they not have any concept of how the real world works? Is it all tooth fairies and Santa Clauses in his mind? The hard part is going to bed, but all of that "work" pays off when you wake up and find... Free crap! What an idiot. Also, I don't think I'm going to take advice on how to fix America's problems from a guy that doesn't even know who's writing him the checks he's cashing. Annnd I love the part where capitalism failed because HE lost his job. What a self absorbed, entitled, arrogant piece this guy is! Anyway, here's the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment