Thursday, December 9, 2010

Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Elizabeth Edwards Funeral



Is it just me or do these people seem a little nutty?.... I must say the signs are pretty offensive but not nearly as much as the fact that one of the them is wearing sweat pants in public, gross! I would also like to add I think it is funny that they hate "the gays" but look pretty stereotypically lezbo to me. All the one on the right needs is a softball bat and a "I heart Home Depot" t-shirt and she'd be accepted for "butch" night at any given gay club. So I say embrace your inner Chastity Bono ladies and let the hate slide off your freshly permed female mullet. In short put the signs down and step away from the hate!

Here's what one of their members had to say “Do not live like Elizabeth Edwards or you will die like her and spend eternity in Hell where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched.”

Read full article here

No comments:

Post a Comment